Are you trying to share your ancestry DNA results with your family member? You can follow the steps below. Here is what you need when you want to share your DNA result.
- You should have an ancestry account.
- You should get your DNA test done.
- Another person should have an ancestry account so that you can share your results.
If You Also Want To Share Ancestry DNA Results, Then Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You are required to, first of all, move ahead to the DNA tab and then go to your DNA results summary option.
- You have to instantly choose settings mentioned in the top right corner.
- After that, you have to go to privacy section and then choose under sharing preferences option.
- Choose change that is just next to DNA ethnicity and matches option.
- You are required to then go to add a people option and then you have to choose viewer, collaborator, or manager option.
- After that, you have to choose send invitation option there.
But if you need to share only ethnicity results then follow the steps as follows:
- You need to first of all, move to the page on ancestry and then go ahead to the DNA tab.
- There, you have to choose DNA story and then move ahead to the top of the respective story page.
- You have to then chose share option for getting the shareable link and then you have to go ahead to twitter account or simply move to download the image option.
From ancestry app:
- You are required to first of all, move ahead to the bottom of the screen and then choose more option.
- Go to DNA story and then choose share/discover your DNA story.
- There, you have to choose share option.
From ancestry DNA app:
- You are required to first of all, move ahead to the bottom of the respective screen and then choose more option.
- Go ahead to DNA story option there.
Now, if you need to manage invitation from the web browser then you are suggested to first of all, move to any page that you like on the ancestry. After that, you are required to go ahead to DNA tab and then you have to choose your DNA results summary option. Go ahead to settings and then you are required to go to privacy section. Choose under sharing preferences and choose change that is just next to DNA ethnicity and matches option. For changing the role, you need to move ahead to the role and then choose a different one. Now, for removing an invitation, you need to go to X option that is just beside the name. For re sending the invitation, go to resend option there.
Have any queries?
If something is bothering you related to ancestry DNA results then feel free to reach the professionals anytime you need for quick help and assistance.