If you need to add divorces to a family tree then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the proper steps for adding as well as finding a divorce to the family tree. So, move ahead and in case of any troubles, you are required to reach the family tree professionals for an instant help.
The steps for add divorces to a Family tree, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- You are required to first of all, move ahead to add one member of the divorce couple to the respective tree.
- After that, you are required to then go ahead to the member of the divorced couple and then choose tools.
- You have to then go to add relative option.
- You are required to then go to spouse option.
- After that, you have to then move to add information about the other person option.
- You have to then go to change relationship to other option.
- You need to then choose save and then go to either member of the divorced couple.
- You have to then move ahead to the profile and then choose add in the fact’s column.
- Go to menu and then choose divorce instantly.
- Write down the date of the divorce and then have to choose the date from the respective drop-down menu.
- Go to add option if the correct person will appear in the spouse section.
To find divorce records, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- You have to first of all, move ahead to marriage and divorce records option.
- After that, you are required to then go ahead to search tab and then have to choose card catalog.
- You have to then go to under filter option and then choose birth, marriage and death option.
- Go to marriage and divorce option and then have to give a click on the location.
- You can then go to the search page and then write down the information.
- Choose search and then go to view record for looking the record.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly find and Add divorce to a tree. For any related queries, you are free to reach Family tree experts for 100% solution.
If you Need Any Help you can contact with our Ancestry Experts and you can call us our toll-free number